Data Tattoo Recovery is a lightweight data recovery tool. It’s not a total data recovery software and it only recovers data you delete or lost accidentally on your computer. It doesn’t recover the lost or deleted files from your removable disk, such as USB flash disk or external hard disk.
Veeam Explorer for the Microsoft Azure Platform – Cloud & Veeam Environment Migration (Preview) is a tool for Microsoft Azure end-user and virtual machine administrator to explore the virtual machines under their account. The tool will help end user to understand the health, usage, backup, restore and availability of the VM from the Veeam Availability Suite.
Veeam Explorer for the Microsoft Azure Platform comes in 4 versions based on the focus of user:
Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Azure Platform in summary includes:
– Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Azure Platform
– Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Azure Marketplace
– Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Azure Backup
– Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Azure Services
– Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Azure Monitoring
– Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Azure Best Practices
– Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Azure Solutions (here you have a nice module to discover virtual machines)
– Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Azure Troubleshooting
– Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Azure VM Performance Monitoring
The tool will offer:
– Simple visual presentation of the VMs (map, table)
– Querying of the VMs
– Power Search for the VMs
– Health Check of the VMs
– Usage details for the VMs
– Backups for the VMs
– Restore of the VMs
– Availability for the VMs
– Backup History for the VMs
– Restore History for the VMs
– Permissions for the VMs
– Capabilities for the VMs
– Boot Status for the VMs
– Related VMs
– Application Status for the VMs
– Related Services for the VMs
The tool was tested on Microsoft Azure version 6. eea19f52d2
1. Shows details about different memory areas and how they are connected and show some info about the RAM too.
2. Contains all the components of the read-only memory.
3. Each component is represented by a bubble.
4. Any information which can be represented by graphical components (Floating-Point Numbers, Data Types, Functions) is represented by a bubble too.
You can use the code, you will learn about the components of the read-only memory.
You can learn all the details about the read-only memory in my book:
The Compiler (C++)
« The compiler is a program that takes a human-readable program description and turns it into a machine-readable one. It then turns that machine-readable description into something the computer can use to actually produce an executable program. »
C++ is a Object-Oriented programming language. It is a general-purpose, imperative, procedural programming language. With C++, you can code in user-friendly environments. It is an easy language to code in and is known for its safety.
« The advantages of a programming language are:
1. It can be used for a wide variety of tasks
2. It can handle a large variety of problems
3. It can be easily learnt »
« C++ also has the following uses:
1.It is easy to write programs
2. It is a general purpose language
3. It is well-known programming language and it has a large body of support materials available. »
« One of the most important features of C++ is the support for object-oriented programming. C++ is an object-oriented programming language, because it provides many objects, and this object-oriented nature makes it easy to code programs using object-oriented style. It also makes it possible to write reusable programs. »
« Many people still consider C++ as a language for system programming. There are three reasons why this is so. First of all, C++ is a general-purpose language. It can be used for many different tasks. There is no restriction of C++ as a system programming language.
Secondly, C++ makes it easy to write reusable programs. Reusable programs are programs that can be easily used and reused. Thirdly, there is a large body of support materials available for C++. »