Keyboard Macro recorder.
A program for creating and recording keyboard macros. KeyMacro allows you to record keyboard commands in different formats: you can create single keyboard commands or groups of commands, and can record multiple groups.
After saving the macro, you can select and play it back, and also copy it to the clipboard.
KeyMacro comes with several features:
Use keyboard shortcuts to start or stop recording, switch the recording mode between single or multiple commands and to end the macro at any time
Edit commands at will, add extra arguments to commands
Use the text field to display the current recording
After recording a macro, you can save it to your disk, save it in the clipboard or send it as a parameter to another program.
Finally, a macro played back will be displayed in the same interface, with a link to paste the recorded text in it.
You can add custom shortcuts to the toolbar of the program.
KeyMacro supports mouse clicks. To enable them, click on the Toolbar Options button and check the “mouse clicks” box in the last section.
KeyMacro’s toolbar is designed in a traditional way: there are buttons and scroll bars, so you can use it with your mouse.
KeyMacro comes with two interface modes: either a panel with buttons and text fields, or a single window with text fields only.
Please give us your feedback about the software that you have already used: did you like or not like it, and why?
Please give us your opinion about the software, but ONLY your opinion. All personal attacks, threats or inappropriate language will be removed. Thanks for your participation.
We have just released a new version of PC Tools MediaInfo (Pro version) for Windows. This program can be used to view information about your media files such as bit rate, total file size, type and file extension. The main features of the Pro version are the ability to play MP3 files and the tool for checking up your memory leaks.
What is MediaInfo
MediaInfo (Media Information eXplorer) is a media file information (MIME type, bitrate, size, duration, language) and file extension (image, video, etc.) database viewer. It can also be used as an audio converter, a media player and a screen saver.
With this program, you can also use the WIDGET utility to browse your media files.
Please take a look at the 70238732e0
ANSYS 14.5 Torrent Magnitude Crack
Lust from Beyond full crack
full naruto all episodes 1 220 english dubbed rmvb zip
[FSX] – [P3D] – Blackbox, Airbus A330 Xtreme Prologue V0.66 [RI 2018 No Survey
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery v3 0 0 With Crack By Faraz utorrent
kundli windows pro 5.5 full version free 13
co account server 5095
Magic Uneraser 3.1 Portable (Office Editition)
Autodesk Revit 2018(x86 x64) Keygen Serial Key
VRay Studio Tools V1.3.5 Pro.rar
Cheat Engine 5.5 [Portable]
Avid Sibelius 2019.5 Setup License Key Full [Latest]
Disney Infinity 1.0: Gold Edition Full Crack
Bajrangi Bhaijaan telugu dubbed free download in torrent
Baikal Azov Films Spy Cam Sb00 Boy 8 10yrar 1
HD Online Player (honey singh choot vol 1 video free d)
Autorun Virus Remover V3.2 Username Licence Code
1. SAFKAS Podcast Downloader is designed to create a list of your favorite podcasts for you.
2. Once you save your list, the program will automatically update your podcasts.
3. You can also add new podcasts by drag and dropping them to the list.
4. You can sort your podcasts by name or date.
5. You can use the search function to find the podcasts you want to download.
6. There is a quick link to the list of podcasts on your iPhone/iPod Touch.
7. Your podcasts will be downloaded to the Podcast Downloader’s Favorites List.
8. You can export your Podcast Downloader favorites list to iTunes, export to a text file or use it as a custom list.
9. Podcast Downloader is perfect for downloading new podcasts or for downloading old podcasts that you don’t want to have on your iPhone.
10. Podcast Downloader is completely free.
1. Go to SAFKAS website and enter the URL of the podcast you want to add to the list.
2. Choose a name for the podcast and click Add.
3. You can now select the amount of episodes you want to download.
4. Click on Download and you’re done.
5. There is a progress bar showing the download in progress.
6. Now you can either cancel the download or go to the next episode if there are more episodes.
7. There is a « Favorites » list with your podcasts on the iPod Touch/iPhone.
8. You can export this to your iTunes favorites list.
HOMEWORK: Download links are excluded from the package.
This tool was checked for viruses and found to be clean.
Please make sure that you have a recent version of iTunes installed.
Note: If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, please download the Apple QuickTime plugin from:
You can use the same file to watch a video in your iPod touch/iPhone. To do this you will need the QuickTime plugin for Safari.
There are many different versions of Safari, but the QuickTime plugin is available in all the versions:
* iPhone OS 3.0 and above
* iPod touch 2nd generation and above
* Safari for Mac
Simply visit the Safari QuickTime site for more information.
To download the plugin, just click on the link below and you will be able to download